Products | Operating Lease
Your network is a strategic business asset, but it doesn’t have to drain your financial resources.
Americus Credit Group Operating Lease Program is a flexible leasing program that provides a convenient way to finance your network equipment, manage cash flow, and position your company to take advantage of future changes and advancements in networking technology. With the lowest monthly payment of any Capital leasing program, Operating Lease Programs is available for all equipment financed.
MAJOR BENEFITS : No matter what size business you may have, the Operating Lease Program from our Lenders Group delivers a number of important benefits, including:
- Manage cash flows | Leasing prevents you from incurring large out-of-pocket expenditures. Low monthly payments help you manage your cash flow to keep your business growing.
- Predictable and manageable lease payments-with regular payments, you have the luxury of improving your liquidity and preserving your lines of credit.
- Tax and accounting advantages | Equipment leased under this program does not appear on the balance sheet as a capital asset. Payments are considered operating expenses and are normally tax deductible.
- Low payments -Unlike finance leases, operating leases require the lessor to take a “residual” position in the equipment. This setup gives you a lower monthly payment and shifts the risk of technology obsolescence and the burden of end-of-life equipment disposal away from you to Americus Credit Group, or it’s lenders.
- Refresh technology-At lease end, you have the option to “trade up” to new equipment so you can take full advantage of the latest technologies to keep your business competitive.
- Credit approval guidelines-unlike other leasing programs, our group works hard to bring you the credit you need with minimum hassle.
- Flexible terms and structures -Choose the term period you want, from 12 to 60 months, to manage your business the way you want.
We Can Help You Understand The Updates for Section 179
Section 179 will be permanent at the $1,040,000 level. Businesses exceeding a total of $2,590,000 of purchases in qualifying equipment will have the Section 179 deduction phase-out dollar-for-dollar and completely eliminated above $2,590,000. Additionally, the Section 179 cap will be indexed to inflation in $10,000 increments in future years.
100% Bonus Depreciation will be extended through 2022. Businesses of all sizes will be able to depreciate 100 percent of the cost of equipment acquired and put in service through 2022.
Both tax incentives are retroactive to September 27, 2017.
Please consult your CPA or Tax Accountant for further details regarding Section 179.